Qualitative marketing research involves a natural or observational examination of the philosophies that govern consumer behavior. The direction and framework of the research is often revised as new information is gained, allowing the researcher to evaluate issues and subjects in an in-depth manner. The quality of the research produced is heavily dependent on the skills of the researcher and is easily influenced by researcher bias.
Qualitative marketing researchers collect data ranging from focus group, case study, participation observation, innovation game and individual depth interview.
We apply the qualitative market research when:
- New product idea generation and development
- Investigating current or potential product/service/brand positioning and marketing strategy
- Strengths and weaknesses of products/brands
- Understanding dynamics of purchase decision dynamics
- Studying reactions to advertising and public relations campaigns, other marketing communications, graphic identity/branding, package design, etc.
- Exploring market segments, such as demographic and customer groups
- Assessing the usability of websites or other interactive products or services
- Understanding perceptions of a company, brand, category and product
Here in IDEALWEEN we execute the survey beside you from beginning till the end and have are focus on more detailed and in-depth questions, reduced cost, discovering the “why” behind certain behaviors, quick turnaround: the direction of the research can be changed easily.